New Material Business Unit
The New Materials Support Center has been making a sincere effort in both energizing the regional economy and advancing regional industry with a one-stop business service from R&D to production and sales.
This is driven by specialized equipment, facilities for R&D, and prototype manufacturing, analysis and assessment.
We purpose the establishment of a ceramics cluster by constructing infrastructure in relation to ceramic raw materials and the components and materials industry.
- Constructing a growth base for regional industry with the establishment of a cluster for ceramic and new materials business
- Building a platform for global ceramic new materials and components industry
- Establishing an industry-university-institute-government network and advancing toward a global platform by broadening the new materials industry
- Constructing the infrastructure for ceramic new materials industry
- Building R&D and test/manufacturing support facilities: ceramic new materials support center, SoP support center
- Fulfilling business support equipment: Setting up a support system for R&D, test and manufacture, reliability test
- Structuring enterprise concentration space: Support Center (BI)→Venture
- Business support and manpower nurturing
- Prototype production, marketing, and approval Support
- R&D link business support by equipment infrastructure
- Field employee reeducation, professional technology manpower nurturing
- Business incubator and enterprise attraction
- Nurturing technology-intensive startups and global enterprise attraction
- Building global and local networks
- International research collaboration with institutes of the global ceramic new materials industry
- Establishment of ceramic new materials industry cluster with key regional organizations
- Establishment of industry-university-institute-government network and advancement toward a global platform by broadening the new materials industry